Grammar book to be downloaded:
Task 1. Insert the correct present or past tense forms in the proposed paper.
Consult the following video:
Task 2. Make the test
Task 3. Make the test
Assignment 2: Passive Voice
Task 1. Make the test
What tenses are the following sentences?
- The president will be elected.
- A song is going to be sung.
- The people had not been warned by the coastguards.
- The dog is being taken to the vet’s.
Present Perfect Progressive
- The new computer chip will be produced in Dresden.
Make correct passive phrases. Mind the tenses in brackets.
- my house / to break in (Present Perfect)
- the table / to lay (will-future)
- computers / to replace (Past Progressive)
- children / to see in the park (Simple Past)
- classrooms / to use (Past Perfect)
Rewrite the sentences in Passive voice.
- The professor is going to show the students an old bone.
- Rick told Sue to give up smoking.
- They develop a new type of washing powder.
- The lady gave me the keys.
- People said that the President is ill.
Task 2.Make the tests